Sunday, July 24, 2011

Edmond Farmers Market

I was visiting my friends in Edmond on Friday and decided that Saturday morning I wanted to visit the Farmers Market. A friend at Oklahoma Christian had told me about the market when I was in school, but alas I never went! Now, I wish I would have!



The market is open from 9-1 on Saturdays, be sure and check the schedule http://edmondok.com/parks/fmp/events before you go, sometimes they have crafts which could be just as exciting! Everything was Oklahoma grown and very reasonably priced! I have to add, I purchased some wine, Peach and Strawberry, while I was there and man oh man were they good! Sadly, the peach fell off the counter and broke but I did get a taste first! The strawberry was amazing and I will be going back for more!





The market is just north of 2nd street off boulevard, so take boulevard north into edmond off 235 until you hit second street, go north past the light and take the first left to park. The market is just on the east side of the tracks! A lovely little find I wish I would have found sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment